Job description: Camp manager of the Bieler Lauftage (honorary position with lump-sum compensation)
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated person as camp director for the Bieler Lauftage in Biel. As camp manager you are responsible for the administration of the camp, the preparation and the maintenance of the material of the Bieler Lauftage. The following areas of work are covered by the camp manager:
- Provision of material for the run
- Material order
- Creation of new path or information boards
- Issue of material during the running week (Tuesday-Friday)
- Return material, store, dry if necessary
- Capture and search for missing material
- Return of miscellaneous material
- Preparation of a list of losses
- You are motivated to support the Bieler Lauftage in an exciting area.
- You have experience in logistics and warehouse operations
- You have a sense of responsibility, manual skills and are an organizational talent
- You work independently, efficiently and can set priorities
- You are willing to support the team during the Bieler Lauftage (08.06 -11.06.2023).
- You have an affinity for regional sports
The Bieler Lauftage offer:
- The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the traditional night run
- A job with which you can make a big difference and learn a lot
- A motivated team that provides back-up
- Compensation of expenses
- April – July
If you are interested, send your resume and other relevant application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2023 .
For further information please contact our Bieler Lauftage project manager Beat Junker(email@example.com / +41 79 374 99 42).